Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jellies!

When I was eight or Nine Jellies were the coolest thing to wear, I very quickly learned that was SOOO not true. It was a fashion world lie. Jellies were uncomfortable and well gross. Which is why I was shocked when they came back. I laughed and then dismissed the trend sure that people would get over them quickly and never look back again. While doing my usual Fashion reading I came across a Fashion post on Elle.com.



I couldn't believe it, Jellies still around, not just still around but still cool?!!!! Please say it ain't so. I'll admit the styles are better looking then back in the eighties but still they don't look much more comfortable. I'm sorry but I don't think this is a trend I will be following again. Here are few styles that aren't too bad to look at but will not be donning my feet.
Love Vivienne, but no.

Closest to the jellies I knew of the Eighties

Cute but seem more like fun in theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment