Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Word Is Finally Out!!

Why have I been missing? What could possibly have me so busy that I haven't posted on my beloved blog? Well I can finally show you. As previously mentioned my company has decided to jump into the world of Footwear. And up until now it's been very hush hush. But this past week was the unveiling of the new collection and overall it was a HUGE Success. We got great feedback and even met with several Majors. It looks like Nicole Lee Footwear is going to be great. We even won a little award for our booth. All kinds of photos were taken and I was interviewed for the FN Platform website, I'll post the link once it goes live. So here are a few photos from my trip enjoy! And rest assured I'll get back to writing!







No comments:

Post a Comment