Monday, March 21, 2011

L.A. FASHION WEEKEND

I think my cover was blown this weekend. My lack of cool was perfectly clear, oh well.

 All in All the event was great. Friday was a little slow but Saturday Evening (the night of our runway) was jam packed! A few celebrity sitings Jeremy Piven (love him), Ron Jeremy (watch out), and the dance crew Quest. I've been told there were others but I barely got away from our Design suite to find out for myself.
 Natures Mistake was there screening printing T-shirts on the spot, proceeds went to Relief in Japan. They are a super cool group of people and they make some really great shirts. I picked up a Mic Malice t-shirt in Black and white, Already a favorite.
I was so proud to have been a part of this show and thrilled that it all came together so nicely. I can't belive how quickly it was all done. Special Thanks to the girls at The Gallery LA for all their hard work and help. And I look forward to working with them again next runway show.

No comments:

Post a Comment