Monday, March 28, 2011

Laptops, Wedges, and iPads Oh my!

I am in need of a new lap top. At work it's all PCs but at Home I'm a Mac girl all the way! I want the iPad but I need more then it has to offer and so I really should get a Laptop. But I can't make up my mind. I've been shopping online, comparing prices and features weighing the options. Somewhere along the way I came across shoes and then It was over. I was suddenly shoe shopping. I bought a pair of shoes a month ago from Steve Madden that I love and so I thought they needed company and that was it. This must be a form of Adult Attention deficit, but with special parameters,"don't bother talking to her once she's seen shoes!"

Steve Maddens


Steve Madden


Only the Bold! And Only in my dreams, these are Louboutins

Vintage on Etsy


Can never go wrong with a good pair of Espadrilles


These are the Pair that started it all! I love these shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment