Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Today I have so Many Happy thoughts that it was very hard to narrow it down to my usual five but I did.  First and Foremost is My Beautiful Baby Sister's birthday is Tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Nena I LOFF You Mucho!
The Birthday Girl is on the Left!

Also this weekend will be our first shopping trip for my other sister's upcoming nuptials. I'm actually really excited about this. I think it's going to be fun. And it's the only thing I'm able to help on. The Clothing and accessories for her gown and the bridesmaids.

My little Girl will begin Ballet School. My Aunt came by yesterday and dropped off a whole new Ballet wardrobe for my daughter and so now she is ready to begin Ballet. She's been walking on her tippy toes ever since she began to walk so I think this will be a perfect fit.



The Music Festival!!! Enough Said!

Halloween Decorating!! Since it's Officially October this weekend I get to start putting out our Decorations. Every Year we throw a big Halloween party and this year is no exception. So this Sunday will be the start of the Set up!
 Photo from HGTV
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment