Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Missing Blogger

     So I know I've been MIA lately. Work has consumed my life lately. I had a rare break this past weekend or better said breakdown, and I had a chance to spend time with My precious little monster. I chose this industry and I do love it, but if you want to succeed you really have to give it your all. And Lately that's meant time away from my Daughter. So a day stuck at home (due to a broken down car) with her turned out to be the best thing to happen to me in months. I didn't take photos that day, it wasn't a day to be shared with all just a day for us two. But these are a couple of shots of a Summer Dinner on our tiny porch. Me taking an adult time out and my little one enjoying a sweet treat. 

I look like such a Lush! Sorry folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment