Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Thoughts

It's Friday Folks! So it's time for Happy Thoughts. It's Full weekend for me. First I have my daughters Ballet Class. She just started and she's loving it. And I'll admit I'm loving it too. I just love watching her dance or better said try. It's such a warm moment seeing her all grown and becoming a little person.
After Ballet I have a Baby Shower for a dear Coworker. And from the sounds of it this should be a very fun Baby Shower! This a particular Happy Thought because I have a small case of Baby fever. I'm surrounded by pregnant women at work.

Our Annual Halloween Party is next weekend, and I have yet to get my Costume in Order. So I will be doing some shopping this weekend. Since the theme this year is Adventure I'm thinking a Female Indiana Jones. The key is the Fedora.
Last I'm doing a little work this weekend. The Transit Shoe Show is next week and I have to set up our booth this weekend. No I'm not happy about work but actually I'm thrilled that this show is in my town and My old work place, The California Market Center. It should be easy peasy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment