Monday, October 10, 2011

Trend Research for Spring-Woven

So being an Accidental Fashionista the one thing I've learned is,  Just cause it's fashion it doesn't mean you don't have to study. In fact in truth I'm always studying, just when I think I'm good it's time to move on to the next trend Report and Sales Report and then I'm back to square one. I'm currently at square one right now and so my research is in full swing. Fall and Winter are long gone for me, the industry is always six Months ahead at the very least. So I'm on to Spring and Summer 2012. I was looking through runway shows this past weekend, although this time I was focused on all the details of the runway shows. The Shoes and Handbags in particular, but Belts and Hats and Jewelry as well. Actually I found that runways show which I disliked initially I loved when it came to the accessories and show which I liked previously fell flat when it came to accessories. I'll evaluate that better another time. For now I'll just share my Analysis, but I'll have to do it in doses. There is way to much to share in one Blog Post.

Spring 2012 will be all about the weaves. Woven Leather, woven Straw, Woven, woven, and  woven! Personally I'm thrilled I love this trend and always have. It's one that keeps coming back, which to me means I'm not a complete fashion loss. Here are a few highlights from my research.

Burberry- Woven Bag


Burberry-Note the hat and the sweater looks like a basket weave.

Burberry-Super Cute wedge!
Burberry-Woven Clutch-I think I would kill for this clutch!

Dolce and Gabbana-OK so this is Crochet but the effect is the same.

Dolce and Gabbana- Rafia Bag

Dolce and Gabbana-GOLD Rafia Bag *Love this!*
Fendi- Woven Leather.
Fendi- Woven Wood?? Definitely has a structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment