Monday, October 24, 2011

LA Fashion Weekend Swim Show

Last Night was the final evening of Los Angeles Fashion Weekend at the Sunset Gower Studios and My company's Runway show. This was the second Show I have coordinated for my company and so my stress level was much lower than last time, but not by much. Everything was planned on our part and so I felt good about that, but one thing I've learned fast and the hard way is that you can't always count on everyone else to keep their parts organized. The show had some great points a few hiccups. One great surprise was that the whole show was going to be broadcasted live on the local news Station KTLA.  The hiccup on this was I wasn't informed until an hour before the show. So yes it was  good thing but a mistake on the part of the producers. One thing you should know about this Fashion week is that each night  is a group show. So we showed last night along with three other designers one of which was Betsey Johnson. Major selling point for us! The hiccups.....
Well they were small and so I think I'll just leave you with the highlights of the show. Here are a few photos from the show. they were taken on my iPhone so forgive the quality on a few of them.
Cocktail Hour before the show.

I've been to a couple of events with this guy and he always makes a statement. Why is there a Race car at a Fashion Show? I have no idea.


Front Row with One of our Designers.

Just after the tents opened.


Our Shoes, but Another Designer's Collection.

From what I heard this girl was a winner of the America's Next top Model.

Nicole Lee Handbags




One of my favorite shoes fro our Nicole Lee collection








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment