Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Thoughts!

Happy Friday Folks!
It's been a busy week for me and not a very comfy one so this week all my happy thoughts are comfort related since it would seem I will be home sick all weekend. Not cool, but I plan on making the best out of this situation.

Today is My Little Sister's Birthday so First and Foremost She is my Happiest Thought! Love you Moo Moo!



Sleep!!! I must sleep this weekend. Won't get better without rest!

I have been asked to provide Sangria for a Graduation party this weekend and I have to say I'm looking forward to it. For medicinal Purposes only of course =P

Since I'm going to be home most of the time I plan on making it as comfortable as possible. I made a small brunch for myself last weekend and I think I'll need another this weekend.


But I'm most looking forward to Couch time with my Little Monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment