Friday, July 1, 2011

Girl Crush

Found a great sneak peak on Fashion Gone Rouge today. It was of one of My favorite Screen Gems Anne Hathaway. She will be donning the cover of Harper's Bazaar in August and the photos, shot in London by Alexi Lubomirski, were posted today. It's a MOD theme and she looks stellar. Then again I think she always looks stellar. I've always loved her, I even loved the Princess Diaries. No Judging! Her fashion along with her Roles have simply gotten better and better with every passing year, Like fine wine! I thought she was one of the best Academy Award hosts ever, I thought she held up the entire show. James Franco seemed bored the whole time. Her wardrobe changes that night were great as well. OK so the truth comes out, I may have a girl crush on Anne Hathaway. Anyway enjoy the Photos.


Love that Dress!!!




My Favorite by Far!


 Original Post can be found Here.


Moments After Originally posting this, Fashionista Posted this. Guess I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment