Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Blue Fashionista

As a kid I had a few favorite cartoons. All of which have recently found all new life. My little Pony has come back strong along with GI Joes, Strawberry Shortcake, and now the Smurfs!! As you've probably seen this July will be the premiere of the New Smurfs 3D movie. I'm not really interested in seing it unless my daughter asks but so far she hasn't noticed it. Fingers Crossed.
This afternoon I saw on Fashionista that Harper's Bazaar has a piece with Smurfette!!! Harper's Bazaar has a feature on Smurfette dressed in only the best Designer pieces. I went straight to Harper's Bazaar to see with my own eyes. I was stunned. I've seen all kinds of marketing campaigns for all types of films as I'm sure you have, but I think this one takes the cake. I'm not sure if it's Genius or Lunacy. Maybe both! Anyway I had to share.
Smurfette sure did grow up to be a Fashionista, and a VERY well dressed one as well. I'm a little jealous.

Dolce & Gabbana! Seriously?!!!

Lanvin!

Louis Vuitton. Kill me now.

Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment