- Sneakers & Athletic Shoes
- Clogs & Mules
This is where I screamed first!
Let's look at a few stand out types of shoes.
This is a Saddle Shoe! A Cute one at that!
Zappos' Glossary I think I get it.
- A shoe design that is characterized by 2 materials, often of different colors or materials, with an edge of the dominant color having a pinking edge exposed, and a perforated design on the toe.
- The only thing wrong with this definition is on Zappos they have Spectators that are one color and do not have pinked edges. So once again I'm confused.
- This is a Slouch, I had never heard of a Slouch Shoe before but then again I'm not a Ballroom Dancer. The name is a bit contradictory isn't? Oh well.
- I was Happy to find out what My favorite type of sandal was called....This is a Toe Ring Sandal. See the loop for your big toe?
- This is a Loafer. This was the only style that didn't have me confused and crying! I think I love Loafers now. OK maybe not.
- Alright enough with the easy stuff time to tell you about the stuff that had my head reeling. Clogs, Mules, Slides, and Wedges. First off Almost every possible shoe can be a Wedge. It's all in the shape of the heel, the height isn't of consequence at all. Wedges don't like to be segregated they welcome all!
- Clogs were pretty Straight forward......
- This is a Clog. What makes a Clog? Closed toe, no back, Right? Yeah, No! I won't even bother getting into this, but someday when you feel like it,( Why you would fell like it, I don't know though) take a look at a "Clog" Section and you'll see.
|WHOA!!! If you didn't already guess these are Platforms|
|I do love a good wedge!|
|Super Cute! And a Wedge I might add.|