Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Thoughts


Happy Friday Everyone!!!
I have a Jam Packed weekend planned. Probably won't be posting, so here are a few Happy thoughts I'd like to share.


Celebrating!!!!

Two of My Besties have their Birthdays this weekend. Happy Birthday La Fonda! Happy Birthday Little bit! May all your birthday wishes come true and lets have a drink!
Also My Mother's Birthday is On Monday but her Party is Saturday, so to my mother I wish you a  VERY Happy Birthday!! You're the best!

 Also this weekend my Sister in Law is Graduating from Grad school with a Degree in Marriage, Family, and child Therapy. She has worked very hard for this and we're all very proud of her!!!!

To Drool Over




Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Oxford

Jeffrey Campbell Skate Shoe


Two shoe designs I came across during work research and fell in Love with. Although both are fabulous I doubt I could actually handle them. So instead I'll dream!


Just For Laughs
Mar Jacobs plays dress up
 Came across these photos the other day on Fashionista and almost died from Laughter. Perhaps it will put a smile on your face as well.


Too Calm the Mind

In Between all the birthday Parties I have every intention of sitting and relaxing and Crocheting. I started a lace Scarf yesterday and I plan to have it done before the weekends up!

No comments:

Post a Comment