Friday, June 17, 2011

June Gloom

June Gloom is in full bloom here in LA. At first I thought it was kind of nice. Cool days that melt away in the LATE afternoon. However now I'm over it!  These foggy, drizzly, and COLD days are not helping me keep my closet organized. Twice a year I do a Wardrobe change out with the Season Changes, it's the only way I can share a closet. I've got piles and piles of Tank tops, shorts, and sundresses in my drawers and closet but most of my long sleeve tops and sweaters are packed in our Shed. I'm working the layer thing as much as possible but I'm starting to look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. No wise cracks!!!
Growing up in California I am all good with the super dry heat, in fact I kind of thrive in the summer. Years of working as a Swim Instructor helped with that, I don't get too phased by the heat. Cold on the other hand is a different story entirely. These foggy days and Drizzles are affecting me more then I'd like to say. So although it is slightly picturesque how the sun keeps peeking through all the clouds, I'm sick of the clouds and ready to embrace the heat.

The one good thing about June Gloom and rainy days.........I get to wear my Green Rain boots!!!


I love these.

No comments:

Post a Comment